Find out who is in the crowd.
- Walter Lowney, built the chocolate factory.
- Sandy Levine, local resident, teacher and former Board of Selectman member and her 3 sons.
- Brian Levine
- Dennis Levine
- Kevin Levine
- Carole and Karl Clemmey, life long Mansfield residents and generous supporters of the mural.
- Joe and Emma Gonsolves, life long Mansfield residents and generous supporters of the town.
- Corey Shea
Army Specialist, 3rd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Died November 12, 2008, Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom. http://archive.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/11/15/fallen_mansfield_soldier_was_transformed_by_war/
- Florence Boltz, bought the race track and built an airport for her daughter, Martha.
- Frances Shaw, resident
- Fire Chief H. King (1905)
- Russel Kydd, resident of Mansfield.
- Harry Chase, Historian, for many years wrote an historical column for the Mansfield NEWS.http: Read about Harry. Harry died recently at age 95
- Stephan Ginsberg, D.M.D.
Local resident and dentist
- Rose Armfield (Spilewski), the mother of a local resident and a mural supporter.
- Martha Boltz, daughter of Florence, seen here as a youngster (16) and as adult (16).
- Lisa Banat, was killed tragically in a car crash July 2012. Remembered here by her mother Dana Banat
- Angela Whitley, local residents and friends of the artist
- Lucy Anagnos
- Nick Anagnos
- Patrico Gozzolo, friend of the artist
- Ian Gaudreau, The mural artist
- Deb Anderson, Mansfield resident, artist and Ian’s artist’s mother.
- Art Anderson, Mansfield resident and artist’s step-father.